BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 7, 2010

100 Mile Club

May 28, 2010
This is a post from our wellness blog: http://100mileclubtalbot.blogspot.com/

I finished my first 100 miles!! We got off to a good start but slowed down for awhile. Ammon and I were sick 2 times since we started which took it's toll on our running. Many of our middle miles were nice walks around Big League Dreams or at the Gilbert Riparian Reserve. I loved every minute of those walks, enjoying the beautiful valley summer, my new husband and sometimes Liz and my family. I ran a few times on my own at the gym and outside.

For the last two weeks Liz, Ammon and I have been running 2 miles in the evening. It's getting easier to run and next week we'll take it up to 3 miles. My last two miles were on my last day of work... My goal was to finish before school got out! Monday we start our next 100!

Here are our plans for the summer:

*75 miles RUNNING/WALKING by the time school starts in August

*100 miles BIKING by the end of the calendar year

*100 miles HIKING by the end of the calendar year

Liz
*2500 sit-ups this summer

Ammon
*2500 sit-ups this summer

*Ammon is going to catch 100 FISH... He caught 16 this weekend on Christmas Tree Lake

Mandy
*I'm also planning to incorporate WORK_OUT hours, 100 blocks of 15 min.

*100 laps SWIMMING by the time school starts





It's a GET-FIT-SUMMER! Tomorrow Ammon, Liz and I will add our first 6 hiking miles hiking Escudilla. We'll let you know how things go. Here is the link to our log sheet. Anyone is welcome to join us!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Av83vhmjKgMNdGJEVEVqd3VDcTJWVU1tUW9DckxmVWc&hl=en

0 comments: